If you've got a head for destination marketing and the heart to handle heaps of client love, you could be a perfect fit for the superstar shaped holes we sometimes get on our team.
We should mention, that we look for the best of the best, so with that in mind, if you've got a super positive attitude, solid experience and real problem-solving depth, it's definitely worth starting a conversation.
Simply send us a copy of your most up to date CV, along with a brief covering letter that includes your current salary and notice period. Then send it to [email protected] and we'll be in touch as soon as we can.
1. PR Account Executive / Senior Account Executive (London) As the UK’s leading travel PR and representation consultancy, Hills Balfour is currently looking for an Account Executive / Senior PR Account Executive, depending on experience, to join our dynamic and highly creative team.
We want stars of the future and are looking for an intelligent, articulate and a social media savvy professional to join our vibrant team. You will be full of creative flair, but results driven. You should be adored by media and clients alike, have a knack for writing captivating copy and boast a track record for generating awesome press coverage.
In a demanding and fast-paced environment, the role will include press release and copy writing, developing and selling-in stories, coordinating events, organising press trips, overseeing social media posts and analysing press coverage, with some UK and overseas travel as part of the job. Candidates should be motivated, able to think on their feet, be good at multi-tasking and have an eye for detail.
The ideal candidate will have a strong character as he/she will form part of an enthusiastic, dedicated, flexible and energetic team, as well as being able to work on his/her own initiative in a challenging environment.
Languages, particularly French, and experience of managing staff are a distinct advantage.
To apply please send a covering letter enclosing your CV, salary details and notice period / availability and quoting the reference KODR1801 to [email protected].
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
2. PR Account Manager / Senior Account Manager (London) We are looking for an established PR Account Manager / Senior Account Manager to join our ever expanding and award-winning PR team.
We are seeking a highly motivated, organised and strategic individual, who can take a lead in managing some of our highly prestigious accounts. We are looking for a well-established PR professional with a proven track record in the travel sector. The successful candidate will be a graduate with at least 5 years’ Travel PR experience.
You should have the ability to manage staff, have a strong eye for detail and maintain good media contacts across the travel and lifestyle sectors. You will also have an excellent understanding of social media and be able to develop & direct PR and social media campaigns, as well as having the ability to initiate and organise media events, trade shows and press trips.
You will have a strong character and show a passion for travel. You will form part of an enthusiastic, flexible and energetic team, and demonstrate an ability to work on your own initiative as well as being able to lead and motivate a team in a demanding, challenging and fast-paced environment.
To apply please send a covering letter and include your current CV, salary details and notice period / availability, quoting the reference AS1722 to [email protected].
3. On-the-road Sales & Marketing Account Executive – (Northern regions of the UK & Ireland) Hills Balfour continues to be one of the most influential and fastest growing representation and PR agencies and there has never been a more exciting time to join us.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do and we are now looking to recruit an experienced Sales & Marketing Account Executive to promote our Indian Ocean client to the UK Tour operators and Travel agents throughout the North of the UK.
Ideally educated to degree level, you will be on the road for 3-4 days a week, building and maintaining relationships with our trade partners. Daily activities will include sales calls, meetings, product training with tour operators and travel agents, market analysis and constantly looking for and identifying opportunities to generate and grow business to the hotels.
The successful candidate will be passionate about travel and ideally will have experience either in travel sales or travel marketing, with an in-depth knowledge of the client destination and the UK Travel industry. They must also be an excellent communicator, highly presentable, have an eye for detail and be able to use their own initiative.
Essential Skills and Experience:
· Demonstrable sales and marketing experience within the travel industry
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal communication and presentation skills
· Good geographical knowledge of northern England, Scotland and Ireland
· Ability to work independently and thrive in a multi tasked and fast paced role
· Excellent analytical skills
· Used to working to strict deadlines and capable of managing and prioritising their own workload
· Proficiency in word, excel and outlook
We are looking for a car owner with a clean driving license. The successful candidate will be required to spend a certain number of days a week on the road and be home-based on the other days. They must also be available to attend meetings and events at the Hills Balfour head office, which is based in central London. Overseas travel will also be part of the job.
To apply for the position, please email your CV and some thoughts on what you could bring to this role, and include details of your current salary and any notice period to: [email protected] quoting JM1723