Careers at Hills Balfour
If you've got a head for destination marketing and the heart to handle heaps of client love, you could be a perfect fit for the superstar shaped holes we sometimes get on our team.
We should mention, that we look for the best of the best, so with that in mind, if you've got a super positive attitude, solid experience and real problem-solving depth, it's definitely worth starting a conversation.
Simply send us a copy of your most up to date CV, along with a brief covering letter that includes your current salary and notice period. Then send it to [email protected] and we'll be in touch as soon as we can.
1. On-the-road Sales & Marketing Account Executive – Northern regions of the UK & Ireland Hills Balfour continues to be one of the most influential and fastest growing representation and PR agencies and there has never been a more exciting time to join us. Our people are at the heart of everything we do and we are now looking to recruit an experienced Sales & Marketing Account Executive to promote on of our clients to the UK Tour operators and Travel agents throughout the North of the UK.
Ideally educated to degree level, you will be on the road for 3-4 days a week, building and maintaining relationships with our trade partners. Daily activities will include sales calls, meetings, product training with tour operators and travel agents, market analysis and constantly looking for and identifying opportunities to generate and grow business to the hotels.
The successful candidate will be passionate about travel and ideally will have experience either in travel sales or travel marketing, with an in-depth knowledge of the client destination and the UK Travel industry. They must also be an excellent communicator, highly presentable, have an eye for detail and be able to use their own initiative.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrable sales and marketing experience within the travel industry
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Good geographical knowledge of northern England, Scotland and Ireland
- Ability to work independently and thrive in a multi tasked and fast paced role
- Excellent analytical skills
- Used to working to strict deadlines and capable of managing and prioritising their own workload
- Proficiency in word, excel and outlook
We are looking for a car owner with a clean driving license. The successful candidate will be required to spend a certain number of days a week on the road and be home-based on the other days. They must also be available to attend meetings and events at the Hills Balfour head office, which is based in central London. Overseas travel will also be part of the job.
To apply for the position, please email your CV and some thoughts on what you could bring to this role, and include details of your current salary and any notice period to: [email protected] quoting JM2001