Create an innovative and eye-catching multiple market campaign, stretching across social media platforms in Europe, primarily focusing on the UK and German markets.
The Hawai’i Through a Lens campaign promoted the Hawaiian Islands’ spectacular landscape, which is easily captured through a lens. The social elements were designed to enhance a consumer marketing campaign and populate the campaign hashtag, prior to its launch.
- Nine digital influencers from the UK and Germany visited Hawai’i, populating the #HawaiiThroughaLens tag, with stunning images prior to the campaign launch.
- Influencers were recruited from different industries, including food, travel and lifestyle, to ensure the breadth of the Hawaiian Islands’ offering was highlighted to a wide audience.
- Nine European influencers were recruited, generating content primarily across Instagram and YouTube.
- Conor MacNeil, @TheFella
- Evan Edinger, @EvanEdinger
- Joanna Yee, @CandidsbyJo
- Ian Harper, @CanonPhotos
- Max Muench, @muenchmax
- Marc Baechtold, @marcbaechtold
- Hanna Schumi, @foxycheeks
- Lisa Schadrin-Esse, @belkeberlin and @thefernwehco
- Tabea Mathern, @travelettes
The campaign generated:
- Reach: 2,880,511
- Impressions: 107,609,501
- Engagement: 384,126